Volunteers make Navarro Farm go and grow!
Register and Request Background Check
- Click to register as a volunteer. Follow this page and Navarro Farm will reach-out to you about opportunities.
- A background check is required for those 18+.
- If you completed a background check with us previously, no further action is needed.
- If you are unsure if a background check was done reach-out to email@example.com.
- To request a background check, download the form, fill it out, and return it to the Navarro Farm business office. Background check form
- The farm will cover the cost of the background check (valued at $25). However, we appreciate any donation to help offset that cost.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Sign up to volunteer for the Fall Farmer Program. The program will run from August 23rd to October 13th, meeting on Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM. Volunteer for the Fall Farmer Program and enjoy the harvest and fall season with our terrific Farmers! Volunteers, teachers, paraprofessionals, and students (16+), who can use this for service hours, are always welcome. Volunteer Fall Farmer Program
- Garden Help: Did you know that gardening is an amazing stress reliever, plus you get your daily dose of vitamin D from being outside! Come do some good for yourself while lending a hand for our cause and sign up today to come work in the garden with us. Watering, weeding, pruning, harvesting as needed.
- Have you ever wanted to work with farm animals? If so, then Navarro Farm is the place for you!
- If you want to signup and/or have questions about animal care contact Sonya Addison phone: 708.446.5286. mail: sonya.navarrofarm.org